Nautical charts and publications
Unimars Navigation, a company supplying nautical charts and publications to ships, was established in 1999 on the basis of the Cartography Division of the Latvian Shipping Company.
Currently, Unimars Navigation is a successful, dynamically developing enterprise, which is:
• The official sub-distributor of Bogert-Martin NV company
• IMO distributor
• ITU distributor
and provides a full range of services, including:
• Maintaining ship collections.
• Printing Norway and BA navigation charts.
• Offers AVCS services and convenient ECDIS.
• Offers digital publications e-NP, ADP, Witherby Seamanship Library eReader for IMO and other digital publications.
• Nautical chart proofreading.
• Worldwide delivery of necessary charts and publications, including conventional materials,
and also offers literature published by:
• The British Admiralty
• Other organizations
Unimars Navigation has accomplished the successful project “Jauni jūras karšu produkti” (“New products of marine cartography”). The project was implemented between March and December 2011 with the co-financing of the European Regional Development Fund, contract LJ-384N.