UTS is part of the holding Unimars and provides ship repair services. An experienced team of professionals specializes in the repair of various types of diesel engines, as well as in the repair of auxiliary and deck equipment.
Using our own capabilities, as well as involving the resources of our partners, we provide our customers with a range of fast, flexible and reliable services. Regardless of where is the vessel - in the port, in the dry dock or at sea, we can take care of all the necessary maintenance and repair tasks.
We are certified by
Our services include:
Technical maintenance and repair of ships’ engines
We can arrange and carry out the following repairs:
- Repair of main engines, auxiliary engines, gear boxes, compressors, pumps
- Repair of fuel equipment - high pressure pumps and injectors
- Laser alignment for engines and other equipment
- Complete replacement of main and auxiliary engines with all related hull works
- Engine crankshafts and camshafts checking lathe, hardness and cracks tests
Repair of crankshafts
- Repair of steering and rudder gear
- Reconditioning of cylinder heads and connection rods, pistons
- Honing of cylinder liners
- Pressure test of motor parts, cylinder heads, air coolers, blocks etc.
Repair of deck equipment
- Different types of winches, windlasses, etc.
- Overhaul of turbochargers
Most repairs can be done afloat, without docking or mooring. Our mobile teams are staffed by first-class and experienced managers, technologists, service engineers and technicians, and are available to work around the world.
Repair of control (automatic) and electrical equipment
- Repair of shaft generators
- Repair of bow thruster
- Repair of various type electrical motors
- Repair and installation of electrical panels
- Repair and installation of main circuit boards
Works on the laser equipment
- Alignment between few machines
- Alignment of a variety of rotating machinery – pumps, motors, gearboxes and compressors
For all questions, please contact: email@example.com