Nautical charts and literature
Unimars Navigation, a company supplying nautical charts and literature to ships, was established in 1999 on the basis of the Cartography Division of the Latvian Shipping Company.
Currently, Unimars Navigation is a successful, dynamically developing enterprise, which is:
• The official sub-distributor of Bogert-Martin NV company
• The official representative of the Centre of Cartographic Technologies (Russia)
• IMO distributor
• ITU distributor
and provides a full range of services, including:
• Maintaining ship collections
• Nautical chart proofreading
• Delivery of necessary charts and literature, including conventional materials,
and also offers literature published by:
• The British Admiralty
• GUNIO (Department of Navigation and Oceanography of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation)
• Other organizations
Unimars Navigation has accomplished the successful project “Jauni jūras karšu produkti” (“New products of marine cartography”). The project was implemented between March and December 2011 with the co-financing of the European Regional Development Fund, contract LJ-384N.